The private estate of 40 hectares of land, is distributed in two completely independent areas, historical farmhouse, and new building, keeping a symbiosis with the surroundings and the historical farmhouse dating from 1129. The space is divided into two areas, Sant Esteve, who owes his name to patron of Vilanova, and the Saint Yusta area, which owes its name to the natural historical source of the estate itself, which dates back to the 16th century.
Each of them has spectacular gardens, aperitif terrace, conservatory, cloakroom, rest room, private dressing-room and heliport.
And all this, in a privileged situation, just 15 minutes from Barcelona, within the municipality of Vilanova del Vallès, between Alella and Granollers. See in Google Maps.